A mari means 'from the sea' in Latin. Amari Atlantic Ocean Gin is the only gin in the world distilled with ocean water. It is made with Atlantic Ocean water, juniper, coriander, lemon, orange, naartjie, angelica, cardamom, all spice, and a selection of Cape coastal fynbos.
- Ocean water distilled gin
- Citrus forward and fresh on the nose
- Highlights of citrus merging into a mid-palate of rich florals and peppery spice
- Long and smooth finish with a slight minerality
- Best enjoyed in a gin goblet over lots of ice, a good tonic, a slice of pink grapefruit and a sprig of thyme
- Volume per bottle: 750ml
- Alcohol by volume: 43%